Payment With GoCardless
The easiest way to pay your bill
How does it work?
1. We clean your windows and leave you a slip with your next clean date.
2. We mark your property as cleaned on our software.
3. You receive an email informing you the funds will be collected.
You can also sign up to have a FREE TEXT REMINDER on the morning of your clean to remind you to leave the gate open.
Payments to us using GoCardless are protected by the direct debit guarantee and can be cancelled at any time.
Who are GoCardless?
GoCardless currently process around £3 billion worth of transactions for over 30,000 organisations across the UK and Europe. With many small businesses as well as household names such as Thomas Cook, TripAdvisor and the Guardian already using GoCardless, they provide a range of Direct Debit schemes across the UK and Europe. GoCardless are already well established in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Spain.
GoCardless are London-based, and are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital and Y Combinator.
Find out more about GoCardless on their website here - www.gocardless.com.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
Extracted from the following link… www.directdebit.co.uk
Organisations using the Direct Debit Scheme go through a careful vetting process before they’re authorised, and are closely monitored by the banking industry. The efficiency and security of Direct Debit is monitored and protected by your own bank or building society.
The Direct Debit Guarantee applies to all Direct Debits. It protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit*.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
* The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.
- This is not a monthly Direct Debit.
- Payment is taken typically 5-7 days AFTER the clean date.